Adding style and elegance to home while brining needed heat to your room is not a difficult task when you choose Best electric fireplace. There’re various types for you to select from whether you already have a fireplace that you like to cover with the best electric fireplace insert. However, If you like to add a new electric fireplace to a simple room, there is sure to be something out there that will meet your needs.
Also, When have the best electric fireplace insert reviews to help you to find some of the best units on the market today? While our article can be used as a tool to find more about these heating appliances. Also, freely find out what you will need to look out when trying to find the best electric fireplace to use as a heat source and focal point in your offices and homes.
Moreover, there is a vast range of choices when it comes to purchasing the electric fireplace insert for the heat that you may be wondering where to begin. That’s why this buying guide will help you to get more information about the selection of the best electric fireplace insert.
|Electric Fireplace Insert||Electric Fireplace Insert ||PuraFlame 30 Inches Western Electric Fireplace Insert|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Best Electric Fireplace Insert||Best Electric Fireplace Insert ||Duraflame DFI020ARU-A004 Electric Fireplace Insert w/ Heater|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Dimplex Electric Fireplace||Dimplex Electric Fireplace ||Dimplex Electric Fireplace Deluxe 23-Inch Insert|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Built-in Electric Fireplace Insert||Built-in Electric Fireplace Insert ||ClassicFlame 36″ Traditional Built-in Electric Fireplace Insert|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Best Electric Log Insert||Best Electric Log Insert ||Pleasant Hearth Electric Log Insert with Removeable Fireback with Heater|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Family Atmosphere Electric Fireplace||Family Atmosphere Electric Fireplace ||MagikFlame Electric Fireplace 28″ Insert|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Best Electric Log Insert||Best Electric Log Insert ||Comfort Glow ELCG251 Electric Log Insert|| ||Check On Amazon|
|23LED Electric Firebox Fireplace Insert||23LED Electric Firebox Fireplace Insert ||Moda Flame MFE8023 LED Electric Firebox Fireplace|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Electric Fireplace Insert with Safer Plug||Electric Fireplace Insert with Safer Plug ||ClassicFlame 23EF031GRP 23″ Electric Fireplace Insert with Safer Plug|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace||Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace ||PuraFlame Alice 60 Inches Recessed Electric Fireplace|| ||Check On Amazon|
Our Pickups of Best Electric Fireplaces Insert
- PuraFlame Electric Fireplace Insert
- Duraflame Electric Fireplace Insert
- Dimplex Electric Fireplace Insert
- Classic flame Built-in Electric Fireplace Insert
- Pleasant Hearth Electric Insert
- MagikFlame Fireplace Insert
- Comfort Glow Electric Log Insert
- Mode Flame Firebox Insert
- ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace
- PuraFlame Recessed Electric Fireplace
1. PuraFlame Electric Fireplace Insert
The innovation from ordinary fireplace takes its way through the power of LED technology, which brings the fire like experience to your fireplaces. It’s easy to use, completely safe, energy convenient, and gives heat effectively to rooms. Mostly it’s the best way to keep cold from bothering you any longer!
Features of PuraFlame
- Three different flame settings with brightness and variable intensity can be used with or without heat all year.
- Ultimately energy saving with LED technology.
- Sleek looks with a three-sided interior brick wall and clean glass trim design without the hassle of cleaning ashes and dust.
- With the flat bottom, the insert can sit on the floor directly and easy to install and uninstall.
Specifications of PuraFlame
|Package Dimensions||36.02 x 29.13 x 12.4 inches|
|Item Weight||39.7 pounds|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required|
- Heat up to 400 square foot
- Simple and easy to utilize
- Doesn’t overheat quickly
- Temperature, flexible design and flame intensity
- 100% energy efficient
- LED technology
- Not good for large rooms
2. Duraflame Electric Fireplace Insert
Imagine relaxing with your friends and family in the comfort of your own home with flickering, rolling heart lighting up room on a cold night. So, now you can get that with 20 inches Duraflame electric fireplace insert that includes a realistic log set ember bed that offers you an irresistible option to replace existing or wood.
It uses efficient energy long-life LED technology, that you will not have to change a bulb. However, The flickering simulated flames reflect the existing fireplace and operate with the heat on or not to give you aesthetic and fascinating appeal. You just need to unpack the product and plug the fireplace insert into a standard outlet.
Features of Duraflame
- Comes with energy-efficient LED technology
- Easily plugs into a standard outlet
- Best to use because operate with and without heat
- Excellent working time 4600 BTUs and 1400 watts per hour
- Supplement warm for up to 400 square feet
Specifications of Duraflame
|Product Dimensions||8.66 x 20.5 x 12 inches|
|Item Weight||16 pounds|
|Finish Types||Black Fireplaces|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty.|
- No hookups required and vent free
- Operates with the heat on or off
- Low maintenance LED technology uses energy efficient
- Realistic log set, Rolling, pulsating and ember bed
- A bit noisy in its operation
3. Dimplex Electric Fireplace Insert
The Dimplex electric fireplace performance, technology, and service and gives you with high-quality fireplace. The insert is the best addition to your former fireplace and easily plugs into a standard household outlet to provide your home the warmth of real fire or appearance of one with the heat on or not.
Therefore, The operations allow you to enjoy the dancing flame for four different seasons. The built-in flame comes in 2 speed settings low and high, which evenly distributes BTUs of heat in the entire living room while maintaining the flame effects.
Features of Dimplex
- Electric fireplace insert comes with 1375 watt patented flame technology and remote control.
- Simple to install into an existing fireplace opening, just need to plug into a standard household control
- Fan-forced build-in heater distributes heat and quietly.
- Half heat, full heat, or flame for four seasons enjoyment
Specifications of Dimplex
|Item Weight||33 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23.25 x 10.75 x 19.75 inches|
|Item model number||DFI2310|
- Low maintenance because it requires light cleaning of the glass surface
- Realistic product flame
- Require no venting or piping, easy installation
- An internal safety device that auto-shut inbuilt fan off.
- No problem found
4. Classic flame Built-in Electric Fireplace Insert
Creates modern-looking built-in hearth is the best idea for modern days home or anyone on premium space. The classic flame electric fireplace insert offers you ambiance and warmth of the real fireplace has a black finish that blends perfectly with home décor.
Moreover, whether you are going through new renovations or constructions, you can enjoy the features of the best electric fireplace wall mount that are quick and easy to install. You may select to install using the attachable 3-prong plug or an integrated junction box for hardwiring at 120-volt electric circuit application
Features of ClassicFlame
- 4400 BTU heater gives supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet to save money
- The wall-mounted thermostat and Multifunctional remote allow you to decide the temperature of a room from 60 to 90 degrees.
- Flame effects operated with or without heat providing ambiance of gentle rolling fire
- Automatically shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours with the help of an electric timer function.
Specifications of ClassicFlame
|Product Dimensions ||36 x 7.62 x 24 inches|
|Item Weight||67.1 pounds|
|Item Weight||67.1 Pounds|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty.|
- Offers realistic flame
- Stylish and attractive design
- Easy to install
- Supplemental heat source
- Noisy in its operation
5. Pleasant Hearth Electric Insert
The pleasant fireplace heater is an elegant and efficient way to heat living space. The glowing electric log from the heart you can instantly add heat and flame effects with retrofit and electric insert your existing fireplace.
Therefore, The environmentally friendly insert plug into a 120-volt outlet and powered by energy-efficient LED technology to give the beautiful ambiance of a cozy warm fire to any without smoke, soot any other dangerous emissions.
So, The multi-setting unit heat source that produces randomly glowing embers and realistic flame.
Features of Pleasant
- Now convert existing wood fireplace to an electric fireplace insert
- Fits masonry and pre-fabricated fireplace
- Randomly glowing logs, realistic flame effect, and ember bed
- Fan forced-air heater gives 4600 BTUs of heat
- Multi-function remote control turns on unit off and on and adjusts the temperature and flames settings
specifications of Pleasant
|Product Dimensions ||23.03 x 11.77 x 21.73 inches|
|Manufacturer||GHP Group, Inc.|
|Item Weight||20.3 pounds|
|Item model number||LK-24|
- Operates with the heat on and off
- Heats up to 400 sq ft
- Easily fit into any masonry fireplace
- Doesn’t heat large rooms effectively
6. MagikFlame Fireplace Insert
An electric fireplace is fantastic for converting existing wood-burning fireplace into a cost-efficient and safe electric fireplace. Its realistic and full-features electric fireplace insert we have tasted ever by magikFlame.
Additionally, The innovative technology uses real flame and projects those onto the physical log set. It makes its appearance as if the logs are burning, and it doesn’t quite convincingly.
Features of MagikFlame
- It’s ideal for living space; the freestanding electric firebox is a cozy focal point for the family atmosphere.
- The ultra-realistic flames that simulate gas and wood fires
- Upgrade existing combustion fireplace to safe an efficient electric
- The firebox insert has a textured black finish, which is perfect for homes.
- The LED and LCD light is rated at 50,000 hours.
Specifications of MagikFlames
|Item Weight||33 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 28 x 31 inches|
- Realistic flames effects of fireplace insert we’ve ever tested
- Massive library of flames to choose with crackling log sounds.
- Easy to control with the help of Backlit touch screen and mobile phone app
- Looks better in dimly lit rooms
- Touch screens are sensitive and take some getting used to
7. Comfort Glow Electric Log Insert
The comfort glow heater log insert and firebox projection can bring the glow back to the existing fireplace. It has a built-in heater that produces 4600 BTUs of fan-forced heat. The dancing flame is impressive, that has an elegant firebox wall projection. Its side-mounted control and you experience total realism with electric fireplace heater.
Additionally, You will love to go home right away because of the elegance and comfort provided by the comfort glow log set. You don’t have to worry about smoke, mess, and ash. The design match any interior décor, whether you have a contemporary, country, or Victorian style home.
Features of Comfort
- Heater with remote control and circulating blower
- Dancing yellow flame operates with or without heat
- Comes with features like energy-efficient LED technology and five brightness level
- Offers complete assembly and glowing ember bed
Specifications of Comfort
|Product Dimensions||8.75 x 20.5 x 12.25 inches|
|Item Weight||15.9 pounds|
|Manufacturer||World Marketing of America, Inc. |
- Offers comfortable amount to heat
- Feel comfortable and cozy with realistic flame as light reflects off the wall
- Easy to install
- Need no cleaning
- Not suitable for large areas
- Remote beep every time the unit turned on
8. Mode Flame Firebox Insert
If you are founding a simple, attractive, and easy to use fireplace insert, then 23 inches Modeflame insert is an excellent choice. The fireplace insert comes with 125 traditional flame effects and LED technology that lets you adjust the appearance of the fireplace to make the best style for the setting. You can select 3 inches of flame speed, three heat seating, and three brightness settings low and high or on heat.
Additionally, The flame effects with heat or not and still let you enjoy a great ambiance all through the year. The ventless fireplace uses LED lights and makes it energy saving and low maintenance options for the number of installations.
Features of Mode Flame
- 23 LED electric firebox insert
- Lightweight product
- Heating conversion of 400 square feet
Specifications of Mode Flame
|Product Dimensions||12 x 24.2 x 19.9 inches|
|Item Weight||28 pounds |
|Item Weight||28 Pounds|
- Perfect and vent-free for any house
- Energy-saving product
- Easily heats up to 400 sq ft
- Not produce enough heat for large room
9. ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace
Now you can comfortably enjoy the ambiance and warmth of a fireplace around all year with quality electric fireplace. It comes with flexible options that enable you to achieve a variety of atmospheres and moods, as well as features set, makes it one of the best offers in the market.
This best electric fireplace insert offers 125 flame effect options that make a great ambiance and mood for any style. The elegant flame effects have incredible visual fidelity and used with heat off and on all-year-round enjoyment.
Features of ClassicFlames
- The 4600 BTUs heater gives supplemental zone heats for up to 400 sq ft
- The flame effects operated with or without heat that provides the ambiance of genital rolling fire around all year.
- Spectrafire Plus offers 125 flame effects options to make the perfect ambiance and mood for any style
- The thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of the room
- Hassle-free and simple installation without any gas or venting lines
Specifications of ClassicFlame
|Product Dimensions ||23.74 x 9.28 x 20 inches|
|Manufacturer||Twin Star International, Inc.|
|Item Weight||25.3 pounds|
|Finish Types||Black |
- Easy to use and install
- Used with or without heat
- Quickly heat up to 400 square foot area
- Adjustable thermostat
- Controversial flame effects
The product is an exciting and utterly modern that suits to your home. The unit is designed to be mounted within the recessed portion of the wall to give it a flame, modern look, and seamless. Moreover, the fireplace can also be suspended against a wall if the recess is not available. Additionally, The product can be hardwired. Or it can plug into a conventional electric outlet, and you can use either a log set or crystal bed to make the flame effects.
Features of PuraFlame
- In-wall recessed installation can’t be hanged on the wall or freestanding, best fit for 6 x 6 wall.
- Ultra high intensity LED lights to give a bright and realistic flame effect.
- Log set or crystal stones two options for ember bed to suit your needs.
- Upper front heater blower middle top and air inlets and two heat settings
- The unit brings comfort and relaxation into the home.
Specifications of PuraFlame
|Package Dimensions||64.49 x 23.5 x 10.51 inches|
|Item Weight||77.3 pounds|
|Warranty Standard||1-year warranty.|
- In-wall recessed installation
- Ultra high intensity LED light
- Four different flames
- Two heat settings put out reasonable heat
- Thermostat control room temperature
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Ideal for living rooms
- Not find yet
How to Choose the Perfect Size Electric Fireplace Insert
A best electric fireplace insert is specially designed to make a statement in your home or office. If you have a small room or home, you will need to ensure that you select the best electric fireplace insert that will be the perfect fit for you. Look out for oversized mantle fireplaces and best electric wall-mounted fireplaces, especially as they can be considerable.
If you already the location for your fireplace to go, you ensure that you take careful measurements. However, An existing fireplace is the best place to install a fireplace insert because it will mean that you don’t need to carry out complicated work on your old fireplace. For insert to fir, moreover, you may need to ensure the size of the fireplace matches the size of the insert.
Therefore, when you buy a wall-mounted electric fireplace, you should think about how large you need your fireplace to be. If you will mounting it below the television, would you need your fireplace to be larger than your TV? So we recommend using the best electric fireplaces insert Tv stand for the perfect size. also, The fireplace becomes distracting if you have flamed turned on whilst you’re watching TV.
Moreover, you choose whichever fireplace, remember that it must be powerful enough to heat the room. Before buying, measure the perimeter of your room and multiply the length by width in feet to select how many square feet your room is. Once you know, you will be able to compare your requirements to values given in the product description of electric fireplaces. You need to ensure that fireplace can heat the area that you want it.
Leaving an electric fireplace overnight is safe?
You can leave an electric fireplace overnight if you need to so that you can prevent the temperature from dropping low, but if you can turn it off, it would be better. It's a great idea to try to turn off the fireplace altogether and unplug it when you are spending prolonged times away from it.
Can we purchase only an electric firebox?
Yes, you can buy only electric fireboxes found in mental packages.
How many square feet an electric fireplace heat?
It depends on the number of BTUs that how much square feet an electric firepit can heat. Various models generate different numbers. However, an electric fireplace warm at least 400 square feet, but some can go even higher. If you have a medium room around 600 square feet, a 400 to 5000 BTUs of the fireplace should be able to do the job much. So, before buying check the BTUs and estimate the number of square feet, it can heat.
Which is the best place for an electric fireplace in the home?
Electric fireplaces can be installed in any room in the house, depends on the preferences, space, and options you have. You can mount them on the wall, and they work best in the room you spend most of the time. However, if you are need heating in another room where your existing heating source doesn't reach, electric fireplaces do the trick. Moreover, fireplaces are not causing as much heat compared to other types of fireplaces; they are great to use in smaller rooms where large fireplaces are impossible to install, such as kitchens and bathrooms.
Electric fireplaces heat well?
Electric fireplaces heat well, although the amount of heat depends on the size of the room and the amount of BTU's fireplace products. Some of them can produce much as 4000 to 5000 BTUs, where others go lower, around 2500-5000 BTUs. These have an influence on how the room gets heated, or how intense the heat is. Indeed, Electric fireplaces heat well, but they are fit for zone heating and not for heating the complete house, so when you make your choice keep in mind.
The best electric fireplace insert lets you retrofit or upgrade to your existing traditional masonry fireplace. The inserts are modular fireboxes that installed into an opening. They are an energy-efficient and cost-effective option that will offer a tremendous flickering flame effect. You can use insert all your round with or without heat and still get to enjoy heat and flame of your choice.
May you need a professional electrician to install your electric fireplace insert in rare cases. For example, if you’re dealing with an older home or want to rewire. In another situation, contact your local electrician like a local electrician in wakefield, or if advanced enough to attempt DIY, brush up on electric training & advice.
In the end, all those models come with the best design that visually enhances and appealing your home décor. They run on electric and are safe to your kids & eco-friendly. If you’re finding the best electric fireplace insert, keep in mind that the best fireplace is one that comfortably suits your needs.